I'm a foodie and I'm not ashamed to say so. I can eat well no matter where I am or what kind of budget I have. I even know how to make Pop-Tarts taste good. Stick with me and you'll never eat boring again!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Addicted!

I almost got away – but at the tender age of five, it got me.

Lasagna got its grip on me and would not let go. Following quickly in its wake were: fondue, cheesecake, southern fried chicken (grandmother-sanctioned only!) and jumbo lump crab cakes. Later I discovered warm maple syrup, glazed pecans, strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar, peach cobbler and peanut soup.

Like most unmarried, self-respecting food-lovers looking for a mate - I married a chef. We love food; so much that eating out is a full-contact sport. Most people jog or play tennis - we eat.

This blog will bring food-lovers a few of our favorites - specialty foods, restaurants, ideas, recipes, and occasional tributes to our favorites in any given category.

Coconut, wasabi, almond pound cake and whipped cream; rum-glazed bananas and cute swedish fishes; sorbet and champagne and chocolate and more, these are a few things I truly adore...

And don't forget the Lindor Truffles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home